Home | Join | About | Proxri
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices should include the following:
• An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
• An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the nature and location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Company to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific page that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the content an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
• A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are an Artsflex arts creator and access to some of your work been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a Counter Notice stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter Notices need to be sent to the contact listed below and include the following or they will be deemed invalid:
• Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
• A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
Infringement Notices or Counter-Notices should be sent via our Contact Form.
Home | Join | About | Terms | Privacy | Blog | Account | Contact | Proxri
Reward Arts Creators and/or Artsflex
In association with VarietyPeople.org, Artsdown, and Proxri.org.
© 2013 David Loughry and Artsflex